Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Feeling Foggy

Finally...some fog. It wasn't thick as pee soup butt I'll take it anyway.

I love the fog, the mystery behind it. I can almost sense the invisible earth forces at work in the watery visions of fog. And it seems to active in the cemetery, amongst the dead. And like the watery element, the fog environment changes so rapidly, thickening, thinning, lifting, descending. I was very fortunate this time, anticipating the fog and heading out before sunrise to various cemeteries in the area. One day, last Thursday, was very special. The large cemetery I visited had so many different views and settings of the fog. The most spectacular moment, though, was when the sun was beginning to rise. I really felt a sense of piety for some reason. The autumn is truly MY time of year, the time when I have feel my soul forces bursting with a great joy of the return of the elemental forces to the earth, gathering underneath my feet, preparing for the winter.

+ + +

No comments:

Post a Comment